Don't worry, we've got you covered. 

Alcoholic Beverage Control and Insurance

Bar One Beverage Catering has a full liquor license and catering permit issued by the CA Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. Most "bartending services" claim to have the required license, but cannot produce documents when verification is requested. Rest assured, Bar One Beverage Catering is a legitimate company that can provide the necessary permits for your event. 

Bar One carries full General Liability and Liquor Liability insurance, as well as worker's compensation. Don't take chances at your next event. You may be only one mishap away from legal and financial consequences if you are not properly insured. 

Your liability does not end when the event is completed. You can be held accountable for someone else's actions even when the event is over. A common misunderstanding is that general liability and homeowner policies will cover an alcohol-related claim. The only kind of insurance that will cover such a claim is liquor liability. 

Bar One boasts a perfect record with the CA Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Bar One is also a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.

View our A+ rating here: